Foshan Sunpv Technology Co.,Ltd specializes in the research and development, production, and sales of solar micro inverters, power optimizers, and solar connectors. Over the years, I have gained extensive experience in the industry and have a deep understanding of the problems that can arise in photovoltaic systems.

Our company is dedicated to providing customers with products that can help them overcome these challenges and improve the return on investment of their solar energy projects. Our micro inverters and power optimizers are designed to solve some of the common issues in traditional PV systems, such as shading, module mismatch, and partial system failure. With our products, customers can increase the energy output of their solar systems, as well as their overall return on investment.

One of the key advantages of our micro inverters is their ability to maximize energy production, even in difficult conditions. Traditional string inverters are prone to reduced performance due to shading, dust, and other environmental factors. Our micro inverters, on the other hand, operate on a module-level basis, which means that each panel is optimized for maximum output, regardless of the conditions affecting other panels in the system. This translates into higher energy yields and improved performance.

Our power optimizers are another key component of our product lineup. They work by monitoring the performance of each solar panel in the system and adjusting the output to ensure that it is optimized for the prevailing conditions. This helps to eliminate the effects of module mismatch, which can cause energy losses and reduced performance in traditional PV systems. By using our power optimizers, customers can maximize the energy output of their systems and achieve a higher return on investment.

In addition to our micro inverters and power optimizers, we also produce a range of solar connectors that are designed to facilitate easy and reliable connections between panels and other components of the PV system. Our connectors are made from high-quality materials and are rigorously tested to ensure that they can withstand the harsh conditions of the solar environment.

At Foshan Sunpv Technology Co.,Ltd, we are committed to providing our customers with products that offer superior performance, reliability, and value. By choosing our micro inverters, power optimizers, and solar connectors, customers can enjoy increased energy yields, improved system performance, and a higher return on investment. If you are looking for a partner in the solar energy industry that can help you overcome the challenges of traditional PV systems, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected].

We specialize in the development and production of Solar power optimizers, Solar micro inverter, Solar rapid shutdown, connectors.

We have an independent factory to produce the above products and can produce more than 5,000 sets of products per day. If you need them, you are welcome to contact us and we will contact you and give you a quotation at the first time.

Email: [email protected]

WhatsApp: +86 189 4245 0430

Facebook: @Sunpv Solar

LinkedIn: @Mark Sunpv Solar

Twitter: @Sunpv Solar

Instagram: @Sunpvsolar

TikTok: @sunpvsolar

Youtube: @Sunpv Solar

Pinterest: @Sunpv Solar

For payment for early orders, we prefer to receive full payment before proceeding to production. If the order is larger, we can renegotiate the payment method.

When we work together more deeply and the order volume gets bigger, we can accept 30% advance payment and the remaining 70% final payment before shipment.

Solar Smart Optimizer Series:

600W warranty for 25 years
800W warranty for 25 years

Solar Micro Inverter:

SG series: 5 years warranty
GMI series: 1 year warranty
MS series: 3 years warranty

Solar rapid shutdown:

20 years warranty

Solar accessories:

10 Years

We will choose the shipping method according to the customer’s requirements.

If you have your own logistics service point in China, then we will send the products to your courier partner point in China.

If you don’t have your own logistics center in China. We offer you several options: in general, samples will be chosen by air. After confirming the quality of samples, you can choose air freight, sea freight or rail freight according to the time and cost.

Ask Your Questions